With a picnic hamper, you can choose your own adventure. Bring your own picnic rug, wander along the farm trail past the pigs in their mud bath, the 700 Bond Brown chickens that lay our eggs, past the macadamia orchard and the fields planted with produce that we serve in the restaurant. Find a spot you like, spread out your rug and feast at your own leisure.
We'll send you off into the fields with a Three Blue Ducks bag filled with house made goods, locally sourced cheeses, charcuterie, parfait, dips, fruit, sweets, dried fruits, nuts and berries, and bread from our friends and next door neighbours, The Bread Social.
Hampers cost $100 each and feed between 2-4 guests. You can pick up your hamper at Three Blue Ducks Produce Store.
What you’re in for:
• 2 types of cheese – Byron Bay/Nimbin Valley
• 2 packets of Salumi Salami
• 1 baguette – The Bread Social
• Two dips- Naked Byron Dips
• Punnet of Berries
• Nut mix - Brookfarm
• Olives – Three Blue Ducks
• Seasonal fresh fruit - Spray free and local
• Chocolate Brownies – Three Blue Ducks – 2 fingers
• Bio degradable, forks, knives and spoons and napkins
• Three Blue Ducks Hessian bag
*All items are subject to season and availability